Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- COP25 (2019) - events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- World Urban Forum (2020) events coordination
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
China business opportunities seminar
Peter Boswell gave two presentations at the CAPEC Business Opportunities Seminar in Xining, China, on 18 September 2015 that was held in association with an Asian Development Bank Business Opportunities Workshop on 17 September 2015.
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
Recent blog items
FIDIC-EFCA at COP25
5 Jul 2019
Planning and arrangements for FIDIC and EFCA participation at COP25 in Chile.
EFCA NACE Rev. 2 revision proposal
18 Jun 2019
Peter Boswell and his Bricad colleagues are preparing for EFCA - the European Federation of Consultancy Associations - a response to Eurostat's call for proposals to revise the NACE Revision 2 classification of economic activities.