Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Project/Programme Sustainability Logbook
An upgraded PPSL users' site at PPSL.site will be made available shortly and the Project/Programmme Sustainability Platform (PPSP). It is based upon a generic users' platform that integrates the management of PPSL sustainability logbooks with ratings that is now available at PPSP.site.
FIDICcharts for contract clauses and procedures
Web application for FIDIC contract charts called FIDICcharts are been developed using a vertical dropdown approach and a horizontal scanning approach for either contract clauses or contract procedures. One application is to help coordinate and track the many standard sample letters that are needed for a FIDIC contract.
Recent blog items
Pasture biomass mapping
24 Jun 2021
The recently proposed and relatively simple multi-vegetation SeLI Sentinel Leaf Index that minimises saturation at high levels of biomass provides a reliable and useful indicator for grazing dynamics in Jura Mountain grassland pastures.
Jura Mountains mapping
25 Jan 2021
OpenStreetMap services for the village of Saint-Cergue in Switzerland using the latest developments in open data, analytics and visualisation are being set up in order to map the Jura Mountains' trails, pastures, wildlife, historic sites, etc. in detail.