Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDICcharts for contract clauses and procedures
Web application for FIDIC contract charts called FIDICcharts are been developed using a vertical dropdown approach and a horizontal scanning approach for either contract clauses or contract procedures. One application is to help coordinate and track the many standard sample letters that are needed for a FIDIC contract.
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
Recent blog items
OSHDB, OHSOME and OHSOME2label
11 Sep 2020
Generating OSHDB databases from an OpenStreetMap (OSM) Rails port website database to serve the ohsome API and ohsome2label requires some specific considerations, especially for relatively small, localised OSM maps
Jura Mountains mapping
8 Sep 2020
OpenStreetMap services for the village of Saint-Cergue in Switzerland using the latest developments in open data, analytics and visualisation are being set up in order to map the Jura Mountains' trails, wildlife, historic sites, etc. in detail.