Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- COP25 (2019) - events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- World Urban Forum (2020) events coordination
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Updated July 2019
FIDICcharts for contract clauses and procedures
Web application for FIDIC contract charts called FIDICcharts are been developed using a vertical dropdown approach and a horizontal scanning approach for either contract clauses or contract procedures. One application is to help coordinate and track the many standard sample letters that are needed for a FIDIC contract.
World Urban Forum participation
Peter Boswell will be representing FIDIC at the 9th Session of the World Urban Forum (Febraury 2018). FIDIC is association with several partners is organising a Networking Event titled "Aligning commitments and expectations to achieve SDGs and the New Urban Agenda".
Recent blog items
FIDIC-EFCA at COP25
5 Jul 2019
Planning and arrangements for FIDIC and EFCA participation at COP25 in Chile.
EFCA NACE Rev. 2 revision proposal
18 Jun 2019
Peter Boswell and his Bricad colleagues are preparing for EFCA - the European Federation of Consultancy Associations - a response to Eurostat's call for proposals to revise the NACE Revision 2 classification of economic activities.