Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Kwamtili Forest loss
Kwamtili Forest, part of Kwamtili Estate, Mkinga District, Tanzania, a long-established producer of Criollo cocoa, is loosing its forest cover.
FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey
Peter Boswell and his Bricad associates undertook in 2012 a top-down macroeconomic survey of the consulting engineering industry on behalf of FIDIC and EFCA. A 2019 update has been presented.
Recent blog items
Pasture biomass mapping
24 Nov 2020
The recently proposed and relatively simple multi-vegetation SeLI Sentinel Leaf Index that minimises saturation at high levels of biomass provides a reliable and useful indicator for grazing dynamics in Jura Mountain grassland pastures.
Jura Mountains mapping
23 Nov 2020
OpenStreetMap services for the village of Saint-Cergue in Switzerland using the latest developments in open data, analytics and visualisation are being set up in order to map the Jura Mountains' trails, pastures, wildlife, historic sites, etc. in detail.