Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey
Peter Boswell and his Bricad associates undertook in 2012 a top-down macroeconomic survey of the consulting engineering industry on behalf of FIDIC and EFCA. A 2019 update has been presented.
FIDICbot for FIDIC contracts
A chatbot has developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance and sample letters. The bot is available by SMS (+41 79 807 1730) and @FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, Twitter DM, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.tips.
Recent blog items
OSHDB, OHSOME and OHSOME2label
11 Sep 2020
Generating OSHDB databases from an OpenStreetMap (OSM) Rails port website database to serve the ohsome API and ohsome2label requires some specific considerations, especially for relatively small, localised OSM maps
OpenStreetMap JawgMaps vector tiles
8 Sep 2020
Minimalist OpenStreeMap Mapbox vector tiles generated using PostGIS.