Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
FIDICbot for FIDIC contracts
A chatbot has developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance and sample letters. The bot is available by SMS (+41 79 807 1730) and @FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, Twitter DM, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.tips.
Recent blog items
Jura Mountains mapping
22 Jun 2020
OpenStreetMap services for the village of Saint-Cergue in Switzerland using the latest developments in open data, analytics and visualisation are being set up in order to map the Jura Mountains' trails, wildlife, historic sites, etc. in detail.
FIDICbot and FIDICchatbot
10 Mar 2020
A chatbot is being developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance. The bot is available at FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.pw.