Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- COP25 (2019) and World Urban Forum (2020) side events coordination
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Updated March 2019
World Urban Forum participation
Peter Boswell will be representing FIDIC at the 9th Session of the World Urban Forum (Febraury 2018). FIDIC is association with several partners is organising a Networking Event titled "Aligning commitments and expectations to achieve SDGs and the New Urban Agenda".
FIDICcharts for contract clauses and procedures
Web application for FIDIC contract charts called FIDICcharts are been developed using a vertical dropdown approach and a horizontal scanning approach for either contract clauses or contract procedures. One application is to help coordinate and track the many standard sample letters that are needed for a FIDIC contract.
Recent blog items
FIDIC-EFCA Survey 2019
8 May 2019
The 2019 update to the FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey was presented at the EFCA GAM (Dublin; 9 May 2019).
1 Apr 2019
Peter Boswell represents FIDIC, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers, on the experts committee supporting the drafting of the SuRe Standard for the procurement and rating of sustainable and resilient infrastructure.