Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
China business opportunities seminar
Peter Boswell gave two presentations at the CAPEC Business Opportunities Seminar in Xining, China, on 18 September 2015 that was held in association with an Asian Development Bank Business Opportunities Workshop on 17 September 2015.
Recent blog items
10 Mar 2020
A chatbot is being developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance. The bot is available at FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.pw.
FIDIC at WUF10
5 Jan 2020
Planning, arrangements and outcomes for the FIDIC participation at WUF10 in Abu Dhabi.