Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDICcharts for contract clauses and procedures
Web application for FIDIC contract charts called FIDICcharts are been developed using a vertical dropdown approach and a horizontal scanning approach for either contract clauses or contract procedures. One application is to help coordinate and track the many standard sample letters that are needed for a FIDIC contract.
FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey
Peter Boswell and his Bricad associates undertook in 2012 a top-down macroeconomic survey of the consulting engineering industry on behalf of FIDIC and EFCA. A 2019 update has been presented.
Recent blog items
FIDICbot and FIDICchatbot
10 Mar 2020
A chatbot is being developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance. The bot is available at FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.pw.
FIDIC at WUF10
5 Jan 2020
Planning, arrangements and outcomes for the FIDIC participation at WUF10 in Abu Dhabi.