20 Mar 2019
PeterBoswell.com provides training services on business development, management systems, procurement, and conditions of contract.
Training services are tailored for short seminars (up to one day), courses (two to four days) and programmes comprising several training modules.
Training modules are supplied as notes for participants, presentation slides, and cases and work exercises.
Training modules cover the following areas:
- Management Systems: Environmental Management; Project Sustainability Management; Business Integrity Management; Quality Management; Integrated Performance Management.
- Sustainability rating systems
- Business Development: Market and Industry Surveys; Business Development Processes.
- Project Management
- Contracts: Professional Services Agreements; FIDIC Conditions of Contract; Contract Management and Administration.
- Procurement: Procurement for Organisations, and Project Procurement.
- Sustainable Infrastructure Standards (SuRe, Envision, CEEQUAL, ICSA)
- Adaptation Planning in the Built Environment
- Publishing: Electronic Document Distribution; Digital Rights Management.
Peter Boswell, PeterBoswell.com's senior associate, is a FIDIC International Accredited Traininer. He has provided training for several international organisations and firms, including:
- European Commission
- China Association of Plant Engineering Consultants
- Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania
- China National Association of Engineering Consultants
- Jordan Association of Engineers
- Korea Engineering and Consulting Association
- Engineering and Consulting Firms Association Japan
- Institute of Materials, UK
- Johnson Matthey, UK
- Htachi, Japan
- Toyota, Japan
- Battelle Institute, USA
- Estonia, Jordan, Egypt, etc.
For further information, please contact Peter Boswell, firstname.lastname@example.org; mobile: +41 79 298 96 66.
Updated 20 March 2019